Tuesday, March 10, 2009

What the fuck is going on?!

I have been absent, in my absence I was afar, beyond hills and high mountains at a temple. While in deep meditation I was suddenly disturbed by the presence of a young mountain goat at my feet. My eyes opened slowly to meet his, he looked deep in my eyes and then, with a voice as penetrating as James L Brooks the young furry creature announced; 'BEHOLD, and look WEST back to the lands from which you emerged, things are going on there, things that need your attention, you must return, NOW'. The goat was quite serious, so serious that he instructed me to mount on his back so he could carry me back to Ireland, beyond the hills, and woods and beasts of many mythos that awaited me along the way. 'But I am too big' I said, 'I will surely hurt you?'. And with that, my small friend grew to a giant beast, far bigger than any of the trees that swayed below us, and together we rode back to the emerald isle.

At least that's what I think happened.

No comments: